elisi's humble abode
Logic is flexible, poetry is immutable.
30 July 2017 06:54 am (UTC)
– “That was a clever lie, you idiot! Anyone could tell that was a clever lie!”
Is every comment you make is just going to be a quote? (Not that I mind! But honestly, the connections are not particularly deliberate...)
– This is a very good point.
Cavemen > astronauts
– In the Stepping Sideways drinking game, this would probably be the “drain the bottle” moment. Or at least, with “Poor old Peter!”, deserve to be included in an anthology of Great First Occasions.
– A completely unrelated poem, again, but “I keep remembering all the people I've killed. Every day I think of more. Being bad, being bad drowned that out. I didn't know I even knew their names. You didn't tell me about this bit.”
Nice one. And well, he does remember, but it doesn't keep him awake at night. (The perk of generally killing only bad people, and never for fun.)
– “ Have you ever killed anyone?” … “Not what I asked”
Again, innocent of any connections, as all this was written YEARS ago. :D Not that it doesn't fit of course.
– Is this just a Gallifreyan thing that I don’t want to know about? “You, me, handcuffs. Must it always end this way?”
A River thing, probably. He knows her, and thinks it a very sensible thing to carry around with him.
Enjoyed this, and very curious to see what happens next. Thank you!
Thank YOU! <333
Thread from start
This account has disabled anonymous posting.
You can comment on this post while signed in with an account from many other sites, once you have confirmed your email address.
Sign in using OpenID
If you don't have an account you can
create one now
HTML doesn't work in the subject.
Check spelling during preview
This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
Doctor Who Meta Masterlist
BtVS/AtS Meta Masterlist
Top of page