elisi's humble abode
Logic is flexible, poetry is immutable.
30 July 2017 02:33 am (UTC)
You could at least pretend to make up a clever lie.
– “That was a clever lie, you idiot! Anyone could tell that was a clever lie!”
«Isomorphic… Funny, I figure that if I hit it really hard with a rock, it’ll probably stop working for you too.»
– This is a very good point.
For the first time he regretted growing the beard.
– In the Stepping Sideways drinking game, this would probably be the “drain the bottle” moment. Or at least, with “Poor old Peter!”, deserve to be included in an anthology of Great First Occasions.
Does it hold such fond memories of all the people you’ve murdered?
– A completely unrelated poem, again, but “I keep remembering all the people I've killed. Every day I think of more. Being bad, being bad drowned that out. I didn't know I even knew their names. You didn't tell me about this bit.”
Swear to me that you never killed anyone with it.
– “ Have you ever killed anyone?” … “Not what I asked”
«You know, I have handcuffs,»
– Is this just a Gallifreyan thing that I don’t want to know about? “You, me, handcuffs. Must it always end this way?”
Enjoyed this, and very curious to see what happens next. Thank you!
Thread from start
This account has disabled anonymous posting.
You can comment on this post while signed in with an account from many other sites, once you have confirmed your email address.
Sign in using OpenID
If you don't have an account you can
create one now
HTML doesn't work in the subject.
Check spelling during preview
This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
Doctor Who Meta Masterlist
BtVS/AtS Meta Masterlist
Top of page